Wavelength tunable 1.2 Ghz OT XFP DWDM
- DOCSIS 3.1 compatible with operating bandwidth up to 1218 MHz
- Mechanical dimensions compliant with 10 Gigabit Small Form Factor (XFP) host-system
- All-Digital 256 QAM loading up to 154 carriers
- Externally modulated, no dispersion compensation required
- Wavelength-Tunability across entire C-band at 100 GHz spacing
- Link distances up to 60 km
- LC/APC optical connection
- Power consumption < 3.5 W
- Built- in digital diagnostic functions
- Compliant with SCTE 195 2013
Hybrid Fiber Coaxial (HFC) cable access networks
1550 nm Broadcast with DWDM Narrowcast overlay architectures
All-Digital QAM networks
Delta`s XFP Transmitter is a hot-pluggable optical module that is compliant with SCTE interface specifiations. The external modulated XFP transmitter is in a very small package. It can be fully loaded with 154 digital QAM channels. The small XFP module signifiantly increases the density and reduces power consumption for downstream transmitter which can be integrated into today`s Hybrid-Fiber Coaxial (HFC) optical platforms and tomorrow`s broadband infrastructure equipment.
The wavelength of the transmitter can be tuned by the user within 500 ms. Each DWDM wavelength within the C band can be selected. This increases operational effiiencies in deploying DWDM networks and reduces inventory of transmitters at different fied wavelengths. Wavelength-Tunability also opens the possibility of novel HFC architectures that can dynamically route services and increases bandwidth capacity in the cable operator`s access network.