XFP Host system chassis
- High-Density: 10 ports for 10 XFP-RF transmitters in 1 RU chassis
- Individual configuration of OMI, RF amplification, operating mode and SBS status for each of the 10 modules
- Energy Efficient: maximally 5W per module
- User-friendly web browser interface to set up and configure transmitters
- 10 x 75 Ω RF inputs on the rear of the chassis
- Two physically separated Ethernet SNMP ports on front and rear
- USB port for future interface applications
- Option for single or dual power supplies; AC and DC
- Field-Replaceable Cooling Fan
- Mounts into standard 19- inch racks
- Complies with the SCTE HMS HE Optics management Information Base (MIB) Specifications
50 MHz to 1218 MHz RF- over Fiber applications
C- and L-Band Transport and Distribution
All-Digital QAM networks
Standard HFC- and RFoG networks
DOCSIS 3.1 compatible
Broadcast and Narrowcast services
Delta`s XFP Chassis is specifially designed around the new XFP transmitter module.
The reduction of rack-spacing and power consumption in the headend is more than half in comparison to today`s technologies. Up to 10 XFP-Modules can be deployed in this 1 rack unit high chassis and consume less than 60 W together. An embedded web server in the chassis allows transmitter modules to be confiured with a user-friendly graphical interface through one of the two Ethernet SNMP ports. An element management system can remotely monitor and control the transmitter modules by connecting the chassis to an IP network.
The chassis can be powered with either one AC power supply or one DC power supply in the rear of the chassis. For redundancy, a second power supply can be utilized. For complete powering redundancy in headends or hubs, one AC power supply and one DC power supply can be used.